Information on the Website
The Website Owner reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this website. If you find an error or omission at this site, please let us know.
The trade marks, names, logos and service marks (collectively "trademarks") displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the Website Owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trade mark without the prior written permission of the Website Owner.
Public Forums and User Submissions
The Website Owner is not responsible for any material submitted to the public areas by you (which include bulletin boards, hosted pages, chat rooms, or any other public area found on the website. Any material (whether submitted by you or any other user) is not endorsed, reviewed or approved by the Website Owner. The Website Owner reserves the right to remove any material submitted or posted by you in the public areas, without notice to you, if it becomes aware and determines, in its sole and absolute discretion that you are or there is the likelihood that you may, including but not limited to -
5.1 defame abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of other users or any third parties;
5.2 publish post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
5.3 post or upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website Owner's and/or a third party's computer system and/or network.
Website Development & Designing
• Content to be key in website will be reasonability of customer to provide it during development & designing phase of website and any liability arises on content of website will be completely responsibility of customer.
- o Content writing
- o Images & Graphics
- o Videos
- o Thirdparty application and API (like Facebook, Google map, Google plus etc.)
- o Logo & Fonts
- • There will be no liability of thirdparty api or application disability on us.
- • After completion of project Febmail will not responsible of maintaining backup of project files.
- • Complementary services under limitation
- o Logo design: it will be website resolution base only and non copyright check, customer need to check copyright privately.
- o Live presentation of website without finalize: Live present of website will be consider beta testing demo website and customer will not use it for commercial activity nor liable to claim of incomplete designing & development.
- o Free domain name registration & web hosting: Control panel of it only be provided after completion of project with full and final settlement of payment and NOC letter as mention on Finalized, Completion & Delivery conditions below.
- o Free client location visit: first time for project discussion, second time for project material collection and initial payment and third time for finalization of project and final payment collection.
- • Approval Process: The authorized person paying us will be responsible for approval & confirmation process.
- • General timeframe (until specific timeframe mention on written quotation)
- o 1-5 static pages website : 3days
- o 6-10 static pages website : 7days
- o 11-15 static pages website : 10days
- o Above 15 static pages as per written quotation.
- o Dynamic website as per written quotation.
- • Payment Process
- o Condition: 60% advance and 40% at completion.
- o 60% advance payment required to initiate work.
- o Delay in payment may cause delay in working process.
- o Installment: by default we accept project in two installments as mention above otherwise we have mention on our written quotation. Note: We may accept payment in any number of installments but may delay or not initiate work until we receive payment as per our default payment condition or as per mention on written quotation.
- o Mode : Cash / Demand draft / Cheque / NEFT
- o Payment condition may vary as per mutual understanding with written quotation & work order base only.
- o If we are unable to do project due to any reason will refund 100% payment.
- o If project is cancelled due to any reason maximum liability will be equal to payment made.
- o Mode: Cheque & NEFT only
• Client location visit
- o Late payment: 24% pa from due date on balance amount.
- o Project delay but full payment done: Rs.500 per day (days as per required)
- o Project delay but partial payment done: Rs.500 per day (days as per required) + Late payment penalty
• Revision & AMC
- o It is add-on services and other then free visit mention above will cost extra as below slab and payable on the spot
- Rs.1000 per day single visit per person (inclusive of transportation).
- Add-on visit on same day Rs.200 per visit per 2 persons (inclusive of transportation).
- o Visit time: 11am – 7pm Mon to Sun (except public holiday)
• We kept the right to mention our website name at the footer of website and/or advertise client name as our portfolio.
- o Free revision not included in our package and/or project by default and available on demand and will cost extra, free revision available only if we have mention on written quotation.
- o AMC not included in our package and/or project by default and available on demand and will cost extra, free AMC available only if we have mention on written quotation.
- o Customer needs to send email or written document for revision during time frame of designing and development phase of project, telephonic voice communication cannot be consider as official communication or request of revision.
Finalized, Completion & Delivery:
• Customers needs to issue NOC letter via email or physical letter and final payment of project to delivery software or any physical products brought from us, Activate website and any services brought from us.
- • Customers needs to give full time during time frame of projects for project completion, if project delay due to unavailability of customer can cause project shutdown and/or impose penalty as mention above for the same without prior notices and No refunds eligible in this case.
- • After completion of project and notify for final payment, and customer unable to pay due amount in time, we have right to shutdown the projects and/or impose penalty for the same as mention above without prior notice. No refunds eligible in this case.
- • Control panel will be issue only when Complete payment is done as well as NOC letter issue i.e. Febmail Digital Solutions Private Limited don't have any more liability on domain, hosting and website content of projects via email or physical letter (in case of software and website designing and development work). Note: Even complete payment is done and project is completed or considered completed as per terms, control panel will be not issue until NOC letter is provided to us. In event of project cancelation we have right to kept the completely ownership of domain, hosting and content of project with us and customer will not have any right claim on it.
Point to be note:
Terms and conditions updated time to time as per required with prior notification. Making first installment of payment to us for any products and services is considered that you have read & understood all the term & conditions of us and accepted. Our all terms and conditions are same for every customer until we have sign exclusive terms and conditions with any customers.
if due to any reason customer is unable to give confirmation of finalize, completion, delivered and/or any modifications or correction via any written medium (email or letter) within 15 days of final payment will consider product or service is delivered, completed and finalize and there is no more liability on us anymore.
- Maximum liability on us is equal to payment made to us for particular products or services.
Disclaimer of Liability
The Website Owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, you or your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
Any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law.
Comments or Question